LXI Conference – Singapore 2014
May 21, 2014
Hosted by Rohde & Schwarz
Sponsored by the LXI Consortium and IVI Foundation
The LXI Consortium and the IVI Foundation are sponsoring a conference on the LXI and IVI standards for test engineering professionals. The event will have a technical conference of presentations from leading LXI vendors, an IVI instrument driver fundamentals course, and a table-top trade show of the latest LXI products. The audience for the conference would be test engineers and managers designing test systems, test
system integrators, and university professors and students. During the conference, attendees will gain an understanding of the standards and the benefits to their test strategies. To view/download Agenda, click here. To download or view LXI Conference presentations, click here.
Why you should go: For engineers using LXI instruments and IVI drivers in your systems
- LXI Reference Design & Implementation: Benefits and implementation for vendors.
- Choice: Understanding the vast number of choices you have for instrumentation.
- Certification: All LXI products require rigorous conformance testing ensuring reliability and interoperability.
- Demos of LXI instruments: See some of the latest LXI instruments and talk with application engineers about their use.
- IVI Drivers: Learning how to use IVI drivers to reduce system development and maintenance time and cost.